May 2023 JANNAF Meeting Invitation & Preliminary Program
Submitted by email@example.com on Tue, 03/28/2023 - 16:59
JANNAF May 2023 Meeting Invitation & Preliminary Program
Exclusive ITAR conferences for the propulsion and energetics research community.
Please join us for the May 2023 JANNAF Meeting.
22-26 May 2023
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
The Meeting Invitation can be viewed here, and the Preliminary Program here (login required). These documents provide general information about the meeting and location, as well as a detailed daily schedule of nearly 300 papers in 48 technical sessions, 2 specialist sessions, a 2-part workshop, along with keynote and plenary presentations; plus 17 panel meetings.
This Joint Subcommittee Meeting includes:
- JANNAF Propulsion Meeting (JPM)
- Programmatic and Industrial Base (PIB)
- Structures and Mechanical Behavior (SMBS)
- Propellant and Explosives Development and Characteristics (PEDCS)
- Safety and Environmental Protection (SEPS)
- Modeling and Simulation (MSS)
- High Temperature Material Applications (HTMAS)
- A keynote speech by Dr. Donald E. Carlucci, ST for Computational Structural Modeling, DEVCOM Armamenets Center
- MSS Plenary Presentation
- Daily networking opportunities
- In-person and Virtual Reading Room
- JANNAF Digital Online Collection (50 years of JANNAF publications)
- JANNAF Journal collection
Registration information and links for the May 2023 JANNAF Meeting can be found within the Registration section of the meeting website.
- Confirm you have an active JANNAF Secure Portal Account
- When creating or renewing an account, it may take several days.
- Complete the Registration Payment and Meeting Registration Form on or before 5 May to qualify for the discounted Early Registration Fee.
Hotel Now Accepting Reservations The link to reserve a room in the JANNAF discounted room block at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is provided on the Hotel page of the website. The cut-off date to reserve a room is 1 May; however, rooms will likely sell out before that date so act fast.
- JANNAF Secure Portal Account information here.
- Password reset/acccount renewal instructions here.
- Questions about your JANNAF Secure Portal account should be addressed to Mionna Sharp, or you may call (410) 992-7300 x224 for assistance.
- Other questions may be directed to the to the ERG Meetings Team, Shelley Cohen or Atashia Allen, or call (410) 992-7302, x215 or x204, respectively for more information.
We hope to see you in Pittsburgh for the 22 - 26 May JANNAF meeting!